Have you ever wished that there should be any site which is solely for the purpose of serving whatever it is that you are looking for?
I mean you wouldn’t have to keep jumping to the next search results in hope of the complete information because the previous had insufficient information and didn’t really fulfill your expectations?
For example, you need to buy something online but because of the hundreds of options and mixed customer reviews, you get too confused so you start collecting more and more information about the product and your treasure hunt for information begins.
But when you start your hunt for information, you soon realize that most of the websites have the same information and don’t serve the purpose and many other websites have just rewritten that information again but the actual buyer’s guide is always missing.
But here our site is the perfect guide for whatever products we review. All sorts of information revolving around any specific product are mentioned in complete and absolute details and it is not just rewritten and is actually reviewed comprehensively for saving your time and efforts.
This buyer’s guide will feature Milwaukee Electric Tool 2792-20 M18 Job Radio/Charger including all sorts of information like description, features, pros&cons, faqs and customer reviews too.
Let us just begin with the product description of this amazing product by Milwaukee and then you can proceed further for the detailed review.
- You can quickly and easily charge all of your M18 Lithium-Ion batteries with the built-in charger on this radio.
- There is a weather sealed area which is quite useful to protect your phones, iPads and other important stuff in all kind of situations.
- 40 Watt amplifiers premium quality speakers on this Milwaukee radio makes sure that you get great quality sound with clear audio.
- It also has 10 stations preset and customizable equalizer which give you a great personalized experience.
- You can also stream all kinds of audio wirelessly on the radio with the help of digital Bluetooth receiver.
Features of the Milwaukee Electric Tool 2792-20 M18
- A built-in charger to charge all your M18 Lithium-Ion batteries quickly and conveniently.
- A digital audio/Bluetooth receiver which allows you to play/stream music from as far as 100 ft away without any kind of interruption.
- It can run on two power sources which are AC, DC batteries and both work great.
- It is a 17-pound radio which is very strong and durable and can withstand heavy blows on the worksite.
- There is weather sealed compartment too, which can be used to store your mobile phone or iPads and any other valuables for safety purposes in the harsh environment in the job site.
- You will require two AAA batteries which are not included in the package of this radio.
- 40W amplifier and great speakers make sure you get perfect sound quality.
- It is protected at the jobsite with the help of metal handles and reinforced roll cage.
- It also has an in-built bottle opener for extra convenience.
- You can also connect your audio devices with the help of 16″ AUX input cords.
Pros And Cons
|Strong and very durable.||A little heavy|
|Weather sealed compartment for protection of electronic devices||Difficult to carry as it is large in size|
|Good Battery life that lasts up to 12 hours or more|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to charge my mobile phone via battery only even when the radio is not connected to the AC power supply? Will it have any bad effect on my phone?
Answer: Yes, the radio will charge any of your electric device including mobile phone when connected via USB even if it is not powered by AC socket on the wall.
No, it will charge your mobile phone normally and will not have any bad effect on the phone or any other electric device connected to the radio.
Can I play CDs or DVDs on this radio?
Answer: No, you do not have CD/DVD feature on this radio but you can connect other audio devices via AUX, USB, and Bluetooth too and it works perfectly fine too.
Can I answer incoming calls through the bluetooth receiver on this speaker?
Answer: No, you cannot answer calls via Bluetooth because there is no microphone but you will hear your phone ringing on the Bluetooth speaker
What is the battery life of these batteries?
Answer: A single Lithium-Ion M18 battery can last as long as 12 hours which is better than most other radios at the same price.
These are the only speakers I think that are actually loud I have been running them continously for days but I am not sure how long can they survive running on full volume but till now they have been running all good. The only problem I ever faced is carrying it on the ladder because of its size but I managed to get a strap around it so that is also made easier with that so it is all good so far.
I think I am eligible enough to write this review because I have been using this radio since February 2016 and it has not given me even a single issue to worry about. It has been almost three years but the voice quality is still good, Bluetooth is working fine, AUX and USB connectivity is also perfect. Also it is still as strong as new. So, this piece of equipment is like a constant for me and my husband and it has given us no reasons to worry so far.
Not only we think that this radio is great but people who have already bought and used this radio also think it is a great piece. They haven’t faced any problems with this one so far and it has all the features a music enthusiast would love like amazing sound quality, Bluetooth, and long battery life.
So, there is mostly all good about this radio but before buying please take into consideration the cons mentioned above too.